I invite you to look at--

My Website where you will find: ordering information and chapter summaries for The Beauty of God for a Broken World; audio sermons; a few poems and hymns; and some other essays.

My Videos where you will find a few two-minute videos on various subjects related to The Beauty of God for a Broken World.

Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Three Cups of Tea


Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson is one of the most amazing stories I have read in a long time. It is a must read for anyone who wants to understand what is going on in Afghanistan and Pakistan. And it is simply a good, inspiring read. For a longer review, here's a link to a friend's blog.

1 comment:

  1. My friend Kristen read this & highly recommended it as well. One of these days I'll have to take a pause from reading fluff in my spare time to read this.

    ReplyDelete